Promoting The Art of Thousands of Artists World-Wide
About Our Online Exhibitions & Calls For Artists
- Over 30 years, under the direction of its founder Renée Phillips, Manhattan Arts International has been responsible for promoting thousands of artists from around the world in curated art programs and theme exhibitions.
- Our mission is to bring a world-wide audience to the attention of under-recognized artists.
- We show a wide variety of styles and mediums.
- A large number of the most talented artists from every continent enter our exhibitions.
- We attract thousands of online visitors to our exhibitions.
- We are recognized for high-quality artistic standards for our online exhibitions.
- Our promotional activities include email marketing newsletters, and daily use of several social media platforms.
- More than 50 artists are selected for each of our exhibitions.
- Artists receive cash awards, promotion, publicity and special recognition and service awards.
- The exhibiting artists gain visibility on the Internet and increased traffic on their own websites.
Comment from an exhibiting artist: “The Healing Power of ART exhibition exposure is obviously getting play around the world. I’ve seen hits on my site from every continent and, what’s better, the visitors to the site stick around and view multiple images. This speaks to the influence of you and Manhattan Arts. I gain credibility as an artist by being associated with you and Manhattan Arts.” ~ Alan M. Richards READ MORE COMMENTS FROM ARTISTS
Current Exhibition – HERStory 2017
HERStory 2017 is an exhibition of women artists from around the world, from April 27 – June 27, 2017. Manhattan Arts International is proud to have been presenting exhibitions devoted to “HERStory” since 2000.
Current Call for Artists
The Healing Power of ART
THE HEALING POWER OF ART – Manhattan Arts International will seek art in all styles and mediums that communicates the powerful and positive impact art makes on individuals and society. This exhibition will run from September 1 – November 1, 2017. Above: art by some of the winners in The Healing Power of ART 2016. The artists are first row: Robin Phillips Occhipinti, Ruth Reid and Bren Sibilsky. Second row: Richard Smith, Trixie Pitts and Jane Caminos.
We Wish To Give Special Thanks to…
Professional Artist magazine www.professionalartistmag.com
International Sculpture Center www.sculpture.org
Artsy Shark www.artsyshark.com
Light Space & Time Online Gallery www.lightspacetime.art