Thank you for your interest in the Manhattan Arts International exhibition. This is the page for the New Beginnings entry form.
By submitting your art to Manhattan Arts International “New Beginnings”, should your art be selected for the exhibition, you grant Renee Phillips and Manhattan Arts International permission to use your image, artist’s statement, and website address for purposes related to promoting the exhibition.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Please follow these requirements to avoid disqualification.
- Images: You may enter 1-6 images in a jpeg format. If you are submitting 3-D art you may submit an additional view of 3 entries at no additional charge.
- Submit good quality images that are cropped properly without watermarks, frames and background objects. Images that don’t follow these instructions will be rejected.
- Size: 700 pixels on the longest side. If you don’t know how to resize your JPEG here’s help: Five Ways to Resize a JPEG
- Maximum file size per image: 800 kb.
- Resolution: 72-100 dpi.
- How to Label Your Images: Provide your last name, first name initial, first word in title of your art and the number of your entry that corresponds to your entry form. Example: Phillips_R_Sunset-1.jpg
- Your Artist’s Statement: Write your artist’s statement in the first person (“I”). Maximum length: 60 words. This statement will be used if your art is selected for the exhibition. It should relate how your art reflects the exhibition theme — New Beginnings.
- Additional Reminder: You must be an artist, 18 years or older, and have your own website or blog.
What Happens After You Submit Your Entry
After you complete the form and click the Submit button you will be taken to the “Entry Payment Page”. You can pay the non-refundable entry fee using safe and easy PayPal. All credit and debit cards are accepted through PayPal.
If you follow all of the instructions above and you experience any problems uploading your entry form you may want to check the sizes of your jpegs, length of your artist’s statement and try a different browser. If that doesn’t work please send us an email and describe your problem to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the words “Problem with Entry Form” in the subject of your email.
Thank You for Your Entry!
After we receive your entries you’ll receive a confirmation by email, so please add these email addresses to your email address book: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing your entries and appreciate your participation in “The Healing Power of ART 2017”.
REMINDER: Review your entry form before you click the SUBMIT button.