A New Free Opportunity!
UPDATE: JULY 10, 2017. Sorry, this opportunity is no longer open. Thank you to all the artists who applied.
For a limited time only Manhattan Arts International is seeking 6 new active professional artists to add to our membership and online art gallery at https://www.manhattanarts.com/art-gallery/
What You Receive
* 12-month membership with Manhattan Arts International — FREE
* Publicity and promotion.
* Your own page: https://manhattanarts.com/your-name/
* Your bio and artist’s statement – approximately 500 words
* 5 images of your artwork plus large banner image
* We will create/design your page for you
* We will promote you and your art to our large social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Pinterest) and in our Manhattan Arts International email newsletter.
* Opportunity to promote your upcoming exhibition, recent awards, workshops, new sales, etc., in our Members News monthly posts.
* Articles you write will link to your artist’s page and will be promoted to our large social media audience.
Requirements – Please Read!
* Any artist, 18 years or older, from any location, working in any style, scale and medium.
* Your own website and art blog
* A developed, cohesive body of work displayed on your website
* You have a CV or Resume on your website that covers at least 4 years professional experience that includes one-person and group exhibitions.
* You have received one or more awards. Manhattan Arts International juried exhibition award-winners will be given top priority.
* You are active on at least one social media platform, either FB, Twitter or LinkedIn, with more than 500 friends/followers.
* You agree to post a link to your page on social media at least once a month.
* You follow us (Renée Phillips, Director) on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
* You have writing experience and agree to write 3 Articles and 1 Interview during the 12-month period for our “Articles” section. Please note: To qualify, we’re not seeking articles that artists have written about their own work. We want articles that focus on broader perspectives and knowledge — art history, art and education, current events, art and society, art and politics, art collection, etc.
How to Apply
* If you meet all of the above requirements please send an email to email@example.com and write “Membership” in the subject of your email.
* Provide a link to your website where we can view your current artwork, view your CV or Resume and read your artist’s statement.
* Provide a link(s) to where we can read articles you have written, as described above.
* Supply links to your social media pages.
* Do not send any attachments. They will not be opened.
Application Deadline: A.S.A.P.
As soon as we find 6 unique artists who impress us the most with the quality of their artwork, websites, writing abilities, and social media activities will be invited to join our membership at no charge for 12 months.
We look forward to seeing your email arriving soon!