Promoting The Art of Thousands of Artists World-Wide
Above: A few winning artists in Manhattan Arts International “New Beginnings” exhibition, 2016.
About Our Online Exhibitions
& Calls For Artists
- Over 30 years Manhattan Arts International has been responsible for promoting thousands of artists from around the world in curated art programs and theme exhibitions.
- Our mission is to bring a world-wide audience to the attention of under-recognized artists.
- We show a wide variety of styles and mediums.
- A large number of the most talented artists from every continent enter our exhibitions.
- We attract thousands of online visitors to our exhibitions.
- We are recognized for high-quality artistic standards for our online exhibitions.
- Our promotional activities include email marketing newsletters, and daily use of several social media platforms.
- More than 30 artists are selected for each of our exhibitions.
- Artists receive cash awards, promotion, publicity and special recognition and service awards.
- The exhibiting artists gain visibility on the Internet and increased traffic on their own websites.
HERStory 2017 is an exhibition of women artists from around the world, from April 27 – June 27, 2017. Manhattan Arts International is proud to have been presenting exhibitions devoted to “HERStory” since 2000.
Our Next Call for Artists
THE HEALING POWER OF ART – Manhattan Arts International will start accepting entries for its annual “The Healing Power of ART” juried competition/exhibition in May, 2017. We will be seeking art in all styles and mediums that communicate how art serves as a catalyst for healing the artist, viewer, society at large. or the environment. This exhibition will run from August 27 – October 27, 2017.
We Wish To Give Special Thanks to…
Professional Artist magazine www.professionalartistmag.com
International Sculpture Center www.sculpture.org
Artsy Shark www.artsyshark.com
Light Space & Time Online Gallery www.lightspacetime.art